Thanksgiving leftovers are great, especially when they’re repurposed and transformed into a different meal. So instead of trying to find Tupperware to store all the leftovers I assemble these sliders.
leftover mashed potatoes
shredded leftover turkey
leftover cranberry sauce
everything bagel seasoning
1. First take your bread and cut it across the middle.
2. Place the bottom layer in your baking dish and sprinkle in some cheddar cheese.
3. Layer in your leftover mashed potatoes, dressing, and shredded turkey.
4. Add the leftover cranberry sauce to the tops and place over the layered ingredients to sandwich everything together.
5. In a small ramekin, mix together a little olive oil, garlic powder, and everything bagel seasoning.
6. After this step cover this and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy.
7. When you’re ready to serve, bake the sliders in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until warmed through.