This 90-second mug cake sundae will instantly satisfy your sweet tooth when the craving hits!
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon granulated sugar
dash of salt
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon milk (almond milk works great in this too!)
2 tablespoon olive oil
sprinkle of milk chocolate chips
1. In a small bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2. Whisk in the milk and olive oil until all ingredients are combined.
3. Add a little nonstick baking spray into your mug.
4. Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. I use a wide, large mug to allow the mixture to rise without overflowing in the microwave. Sprinkle chocolate chips over your batter.
5. Microwave your mug cake for 90 seconds on high.
6. Optional: top with your favorite ice cream, whipped topping, chocolate syrup, or fruit. Enjoy!